Project "Full Circle" Updated pics!!!!!

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

PBR Allstar
Approved Member

Project "Full Circle" Updated pics!!!!!

Post by PBR Allstar »

Okay, so here is the start of my resto custom RC10T Team Truck. I bought this truck new shortly after it came out way back when and I drove the living piss out of this truck for years! Originally I did a lot of backyard stuff with it,, I did race it once but other than that it was mostly a basher, and a buddy of mine had a dirt oval track that I probably ran a couple thousand laps around with it (funny story about that dirt oval. the back stretch was up against his house and if you ran a little wide out of turn two there was a natural gas meter right there,, and I tell you what,, nothing will clean a RF A-Arm off a truck like hitting a 1-1/4" steel pipe at full throttle!) Anyway, after the dirt oval stint the truck sat for a few years,, I ended up trading it to a friend for some bike parts. Anyway, fast forward to a few weeks ago, I asked my friend if he still had it, he did but it was COMPLETE JUNK!!! About a year previous he thought it would be a cool idea to put a 9T motor in it, gear it for kill and launch it out of the quarter pipe at the local skate park.... Not such a good idea. So I got the truck back,, he had taken the lunsford turnbuckles off of it, but it was relitively complete, still had the MIP ball bearing steering, the titanium hinge pins in it and the S&K air body although that was falling apart. The chassis was junk (cut down, drilled out and bent!) so I kept the nose plate and mated that to another pan and had them powdercoated liquid black. Here they are for everyones apporval! I'm going with some new RPM arms front and rear and dying the stealth housing and wheels black for the full blackout look. Should be pretty fun once it's done.

PBR Allstar
Approved Member

Post by PBR Allstar »

here are some new pics of the resto custom 10T project, seems a black and blue theme has manifested it's self. I'm not sure what I'm going to do for a paint scheme on the body, I'm thinking silver and blue with black accents?