April fools

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

328isjohn
Approved Member

April fools

Post by 328isjohn »

So whats the best April fools joke/prank you ever pulled?

My 7 & 9 year old are going to tell their mom (my ex wife) they are going to have a baby brother when she picks them up tonight.

civilguy
Approved Member

Re: April fools

Post by civilguy »

That is awesome- please share the reaction. Does one of them have a ipod or something they can film it on? :lol:

This morning in my inbox was our 4-week schedule from the office manager... it typically has the next twenty work days filled in with projects for about 25 people.
It just said "office closed" in huge letters across the whole thing.
Good for an early morning chuckle.
The preceding contained opinions, beliefs and thoughts that all may not agree with. No offense was intended at any point. Carry on.
Jeff

328isjohn
Approved Member

Post by 328isjohn »

Didn't have to wait she called ... This is how it went..

I told her that the kids are going have a baby brother.

Dead silence

then..

can you explain how that happens..

my response..

you know how that happens...

then the kids yell .....APRIL FOOLS...

Funny how you can sense anxiety in a person by the tone of their voice.

klavy69
Location: Fulton, IL (Land of one stop light but we DO have a windmill!)

Post by klavy69 »

:lol:
Peace and professionlism.....Kabunga signing off!!!

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

I was going to Toronto once out of boredom, drove into the Canadian border check station with a car full of 19 & 20 year old girls 8). We had no contraband other than skimpy clothing (not me) and a couple of overnight bags that our parents wouldn't approve of. Anyway, feeling really good about the weekend agenda I was bulletproof :twisted: Mounty started checking everyones ID asking where we where headed, for how long etc which we answered dutifully- back to being bulletproof, (it was also April 1st by chance and I was sure that the Mounty would enjoy a chuckle to go along with his line of cars to screen) he asked if we had anything to declare. I told him "war".

After two hours we were told to go somewhere else other than Canada for this weekend, and we we not allowed in :x

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

How's that go Reg? " Better to be quiet and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!" :mrgreen:

Darn Mounties eh! :lol: At the border crossings, they don't joke at all. Part of the training, I guess! :| I find the American side much more friendly, they know how to read/profile a person though! :wink:

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

On April fools my shithead son did this to his sister when she was at work! He placed a note on her windshield that reads:

"Sorry I hit your car while parking! Every one was looking at me, so I had to make it look like I was writing you a note! Anyway, have a nice day! Jesus loves you!"

My daughter was pissed all day, but never could find a dent in her car! He spilled the beans later that night and rightly so got punched by his sister! What a prick my son is! :roll: Funny though! :lol:

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Charlie don't surf wrote:After two hours we were told to go somewhere else other than Canada for this weekend, and we we not allowed in :x
Canukistanians have no sense of humor. :? :wink: :mrgreen:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

slotcarrod wrote:On April fools my shithead son did this to his sister when she was at work! He placed a note on her windshield that reads:

"Sorry I hit your car while parking! Every one was looking at me, so I had to make it look like I was writing you a note! Anyway, have a nice day! Jesus loves you!"

My daughter was pissed all day, but never could find a dent in her car! He spilled the beans later that night and rightly so got punched by his sister! What a prick my son is! :roll: Funny though! :lol:
:lol: :lol:
I'm gonna use that at work April 1st or not. :twisted:
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Charlie don't surf wrote:I was going to Toronto once out of boredom, drove into the Canadian border check station with a car full of 19 & 20 year old girls 8). We had no contraband other than skimpy clothing (not me) and a couple of overnight bags that our parents wouldn't approve of. Anyway, feeling really good about the weekend agenda I was bulletproof :twisted: Mounty started checking everyones ID asking where we where headed, for how long etc which we answered dutifully- back to being bulletproof, (it was also April 1st by chance and I was sure that the Mounty would enjoy a chuckle to go along with his line of cars to screen) he asked if we had anything to declare. I told him "war".

After two hours we were told to go somewhere else other than Canada for this weekend, and we we not allowed in :x
I REALLY Lol'd, that is a great story.