hoopty, your gonna like this..............

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Re: hoopty, your gonna like this..............

Post by MelvinsArmy »

bearrickster wrote:I dont care what you bolt on to these new Camaros they just are not as cool as the older ones.
For sure!

badhoopty
Approved Member

Post by badhoopty »

mikedealer wrote:i have been driving a 2002 trans am ws6 new since i drove it off showroom floor in 2002. at the time, that was the ONLY car i thought looked stylish, was somewhat "true" to the original (stylish and unique looking), and fast!. 7 years later i am looking for a new car and havent found anything i would drop my cash on... nothing... i had high hopes for the new camaro, but i think the side profile looks like a chrysler 300m or something, just boxy and ugly.
i think the 5th gen firebirds were, and still are the coolest looking late model musclecars.

the new camaro is growing on me, as is the picture scr8p initially posted of the white trans am. i think it would look alot better if the headlight and grill areas were bigger by like 125% and a bunch of the bottom was trimmed off the front end. that huge extended front air damn kills it... just have a little black spoiler underneath like the old ones and let it breathe under there.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

The 5th gens were very mean looking, (and running) but I hate the seating position in the F body :? , never been comfy driving in a lazy-boy position

MelvinsArmy
Approved Member

Post by MelvinsArmy »

They need to do a retro GN. The way they keep making everything so boxy, they might just be able to get this one right.
Attachments
1987_Buick_Grand_National.jpg

jwscab

Post by jwscab »

sorry fellas, minor correction. No such thing as a FIFTH gen trans am. Would be FOURTH gen.

hey, if we can split hairs about shock collars and gear covers, I can make this correction, right? :D