team blue groove

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

Brandon G
Approved Member

Re: team blue groove

Post by Brandon G »

mrlexan wrote: marwankw/integra fan = Any and all Kyosho products
Brandon G = ProX, JRX Pro SE, and JRX Pro
mrlexan = http://www.rc10talk.com/viewforum.php?f=58
Updated

mrlexan
Approved Member

Post by mrlexan »

Got it Brandon, I couldn't remember. :mrgreen:
I am not here cause I am playing photographer and on my mountain bike.
www.gojammedia.com

murphy3428
Approved Member

Post by murphy3428 »

Kyosho Fan2 wrote:Have you guys bought the mid shell or zxs shell from kamtec. Better quality than the originals as its thicker plastic lexan and last a lot longer, i know as mines two years old and was the first zx-s shell he made and its still going strong and being pictured in various sites. Ive been told he has a zxr shell he is making a mold from so should be available sooner rather than later. He also does other kyosho shells and other brands too so hope this helps you out.

http://www.kamtec.co.uk
I would agree that kamtec's bodies are just as good as Marwans and Mr.Lexans bodies and I would not have a problem buying from either. I don't understand why tbg keeps producing the same junk, it seems like he takes no pride in what he does just get it out there as soon as possible, he purchased an original ultima body and with in a few days he was selling his own. The vintage repro body market is still kind of young and there is not alot of compatition at this time but I am sure there will be sooner or later why wouldn't you want to make a good name for your self now, thats just my opinion

Bugle
Approved Member

Post by Bugle »

Maybe hes just got a basic vacuum former running on a vacuum cleaner and heating with kitchen oven like you'd see on youtube, which is incapable of forming polycarbonate anyway. Polycarbonate isn't that expensive compared to alternatives just way harder to form.

Lowgear
Administrator

Post by Lowgear »

Judging by his feedback they're selling like hot cakes. So i'm doubting the person making them really cares how bad they are. Hopefully the buyers are just looking to find basher bodies that fit. This way the vintage R/C's can be driven without worrying about damaging the original sells.

I just hope I never Buy an R/C that unknowingly has one of their bodies. With the recent popularity in reproducing vintage R/C stuff it looks like people are going to start having to say original or reproduction in their listings.