I FINALLY Won a WHOLE Vintage Ride on eBay!!

General discussion, builds/restorations, etc...

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

MONSTER
Approved Member

Re: I FINALLY Won a WHOLE Vintage Ride on eBay!!

Post by MONSTER »

You mean the Truck you beat me out of, with the Orange Body in EVERY PIC?!?! How could he short you out of that Body? He needs to know thats not kosher.

Sorry bout that, Man. Eh, I cant rejoice in you being ripped off like that. :(

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

YIP, that's the one, well.......................he'll send it ( since it didn't say it wasn't inc) or
he wont be at 100% positive feedback anymore :twisted:

fordtransman
Approved Member

Post by fordtransman »

MONSTER wrote::roll: As USUAL for me, the deal is going down hill. Seller had nothing in the Auction about Shipping. Now I get a Notice from UPS, that I will be "receiving" a Package from them. No I wont. My Shipping Address, LISTED on my eBay Info, is my P.O. Box. UPS does NOT deliver to P.O. Boxes. I sent a Message to the Seller IMMEDIATELY after recieving this Notice, hoping they had not Sent it out yet. UPS says they have now. I called UPS to see what could be done, and they say I will have to come to their Distribution Center to Pick It Up. Doesnt sound "to bad", unless you know that it TWO TOWNS AWAY from me, nearly an HOUR (ONE WAY). So whats that mean....another FIFTEEN BUCKS in this liquid gold they call Gasoline, plus a couple hours out of my day. :cry: :cry:

Why me...why me???
Thats where I get lucky.... I live practically across the street from Ontario International Airport and the GIANT UPS hub... any packages I miss, I go down the road about 2 miles after 9pm.

You haven't lived until you have seen 15 UPS 747's on their tarmac.