The Lost Rc

The place for all things BoLink.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

TheLostRc

The Lost Rc

Post by TheLostRc »

I must first by saying thank you to all of the particapents of this form I’ve been reading through some of the post over the last few weeks and was blow away with the amount of knowledge and commradery this form has to offer. With that My name is Marty, I’ve been a fan of rc cars my whole life, some of my first memories start with my dad and I pushing his rc10 gold pan roller chassis around playing cars on the carpet. I remember staring at a unbuilt rc10 and thinking of all the possibilities, was it gonna be purple shocks or maybe green rims.... as a kid the possibilities were limitless. I had built that car 10 times before it was out of the plastic. As the years went by my dad moved on to new hobbies as so did I. Girls,sports and real cars consumes a young boy life but even with that going on I always still looked at my dads collection of cars and thought one day I’ll be back!! As the dust collected on the parking lot of “toy cars” and my interest began to dissipate I’ve moved out , got a girlfriend and a dog for crying out loud! Why would I care about these toys. But as most of us tend to as we get older is think back to the good old days. When my mind goes back,it always seems to have My dad and the rc cars in them! So here I am 30 years old staring at this parking lot of vintage rc cars exactly how they were when we put them away. I went from a little boy to a man and here they are exactly the same As the day we left them, full of memories and dust it’s time for me to be back! I hope to bring many vintage rc projects and questions to this board! Thank you rc10talk

TheLostRc

Re: The Lost Rc First of many!!! HELP!!

Post by TheLostRc »

I just recently posted my introduction back into rc and was going to post my first project, this is a bolink that I used to push around as my play car that I always dreamed of building, I’m gonna need some help people of rc10talk I know this is a bolink pan car fiberglass chassis but I cannot find this model with the rear suspension design this one has the upper battery deck was broke by me stepping on it as a kid in a cluttered room... IDIOT KID! Hopefully I could get any information about this car from you guys! I’ve looked all over eBay and Rj speed for the plate but can’t find it anywhere ! Please help!!
Attachments
1882149C-0638-42E3-B2CC-C9FE4CF79547.png
33200505-CA28-4F8A-BEB7-84819D3E3C62.jpeg
58DFB36A-4FF9-4E5C-A74E-59AEAB6FDF38.png
14B62D6A-2207-4257-98A0-595A94E91BCE.png
BE9078A5-31C6-4384-815E-32E211986810.jpeg
A0D9752F-D733-4F5F-9030-BCA6660D8A93.jpeg
9286ADCF-628C-4ED1-83E7-40FE901D4239.jpeg

GoMachV

Re: The Lost Rc

Post by GoMachV »

We (Factory Works) reproduce many flat parts. I don’t have that one drawn up currently but I have one to copy in my kit. If you don’t mind waiting, I can have it drawn in the next week or so. Pm me for more details.
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website