OPERATION moveeeeee out A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

OPERATION moveeeeee out A SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

Girlfriend claims i broke into my own shed i store my car an truck motors and my motorcycle in.I went to get my bile to take a chill out ride,the hasp was pulled part way aloose.Just has wood screws holding it on,ive been out of town visiting my kids,got home 3 am.Got up 9am went to take care my moms for the day.Gilrfriend messages me threats i get poed go to get my bike,see hasp messed up manage to get lock unlocked and leave.She says she called the law.and says now put an lein on my bike.Its fatal attraction all over again.Stay tuned for more unless im in jail.DON

SEE BELOW POSTING REPLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well now my rc collection is being ransomed off
or used as black mail to pay her bills along with my hotrod motor and spare parts.I ALREADY GIVE HER MY 55 CHEVY STEPSIDE TRUCK!!!!

Anyways ive spent all my check an about ready to move in my new place.Just lookin more furniture since all my exs end up with it all.
But will be happier livin alone than puttin up with crap like that.DON

UPDATE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
I have reclaimed my rc collection intact from that b2tc4 at no cost but my time and her embarressment.lol dont buck with the MANNNNNNN!!!!
She is still sending text messages i dont reply too talkin smack and threatening her own life cause shes so bad her own family wont help any.Think bipolar or something.Still got one shed to clean out and be done with her.DON

Coelacanth
Approved Member

Re: Ive been FRAMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Coelacanth »

Why do you still refer to her as "girlfriend"? Someone like that, I could think of more appropriate names... :?
Completed projects: CYANide Onroad Optima | Zebra Gold Optima | Barney Optima | OptiMutt RWD Mid
Gallery - Coel's Stalls: Marui Galaxy & Shogun Resto-Mods | FrankenBuff AYK Buffalo | 1987 Buick GNX RC12L3

adam lancia
Approved Member

Post by adam lancia »

Sheesh Don, good luck. Sounds like you've got your hands full again.

Charlie don't surf
Approved Member

Post by Charlie don't surf »

Wait a minute, in North Carolina ( lets say Rockingham Co ) if you are in cohabitation and one person owns the property that the dwelling is located on and the other person ( lets say you ) own the property inside of that dwelling and it is a registered motor vehicle then 1) The Sheriff's deputy is only going to allow you to remove the property and 2) There is no "ex" lien that she can attach 3) you have text messages from her threatening something or another.

So I don't understand the problem? :|

treehugger
Approved Member

Post by treehugger »

good luck Don
either way hassel

Paul

littleVETTE
Approved Member

Post by littleVETTE »

jesus christ don. it never stops with you. it's like i'm in days of our lives over here, and your the dude that gets shafted every now and then.

let me go and get the popcorn and tissues....

RichieRich
Approved Member

Post by RichieRich »

Ok, I don't mean to be flippant, but I've read the post 3 times and I'm still not sure what's going on. :?

Hotshotman
Approved Member

Post by Hotshotman »

It's too bad you can't show the judge the evidence from your dating site search if you are married. Around here, if you haven't lived with somebody for 7 yrs its not considered a marriage (aka common law) in any definition. If you have no kids with this umm, woman, then get legal representation. Oust her. Any woman who attacks you, your hobbies, and your release from life as in your bike,it is not good for you. Sorry to go all Ann Landers on ya'll. I think you're in the right, just make sure you stay in the right...and that's what a good attorney canj do for you. Sorry for your heartache, and my unsolicited advice, but I think you need to at least consider cutting your losses. Been there and done that.

Hotshotman
Approved Member

Post by Hotshotman »

I wish you the best, Don. Whether you decide to make things right and stay by her or kick her to the gutter, I am sure you will be OK. You are an adult and sure don't me or others saying this or that. But understand this...alot of decent women would rather have a man who is into hobbies, whether rc motorcycles, old cars, etc vs a man who spends his time at the local tavern every night. Just saying...

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

Later in the day her and her mom showed up at the shop talking smack and screaming.Id said i was moving out that day which was tuesday after numerous txt messages that werent nice toward me.I walked away they started screaming best have it out in one hour.I left went to magistrates office had no file of any charges on me for said shed,so got a buddy of mine on the force to go with me to get my things but he got a call and had to leave me sitting on side my road a ways from the house.I sat there waiting for an hour he didnt return so left to go back to the shop get my friend and go get my things.We show up and half her familys there to watch me move my things,like its something funny to watch.I took out three arms full of things up and down those long stairs and deck.I go in for more and she come in the bedroom closes the door talkn tryn make a deal with me to stay and pay for HER HOUSE,i said NO.So she goes into living room talking smack and i can hear it and pisses me off more i grab my stuff go outside to van put it in then close the doors and fall out flat on my back and lights out!
I stayed out there 30 minutes couldnt move a muscle head hurt neck hurt laying in a flower bed of huge rocks ,I Couldnt for the life of me move anything,couldnt even take a nitro pill.Very crap in the pants scary at this point.
They finally came out and found me,my friend got to me first and gave me my nitro twice before ambulance arrived.Spent 9 hrs emergency room 2 morpheen shots later and a neck brace alot of xrays finally got cent to cardiac ward and slept through testing for 2 days got out today 3pm.I had Them send her out the er cause of the stress lol.
But im fine just wore out from it all,stayn w my folks til the 16th when
my new diggs will be ready to move into.Still kickn just slower DON

adam lancia
Approved Member

Re: Ive bEEN HOSPITALIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by adam lancia »

Jeepers man!!! I hope you get things sorted out Don, take care of yourself!

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

Sore all over but taking care moms already again and still dead dog tired.Thanks DON

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

Wow, you have gone through a bad spell! So, I'm guessing it all worked out and your ok now?

THUNDERSTRIKE1
Approved Member

Post by THUNDERSTRIKE1 »

Heart out of rythm hurts when do much like walkin up a slope i haft to stop and rest up.All the stress for two days and them doin what they did over taxed my system.Docs say i was lucky it wasnt a heart attacj or i would have died on the spot since couldnt move a thing to do anything.
Then they were like we didnt mean for this to happen yeah right.Still got more to move but not sure how or when i will be able to.Thanks DON

vintage AE
Approved Member

Post by vintage AE »

Don, all the best to you. Keep well rested and away from any place you can fall from, lol.

I hope your new place is a lot more peaceful. I think I will have a cold one for you as soon as I can.