RC10 Montage (The Offspring added)

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

DerbyDan
Approved Member

Re: RC10 Montage

Post by DerbyDan »

Wow - thrilled to see my car amongst some real iconic builds there - thank you 8)

scr8p
Administrator

Post by scr8p »

nice job, thumbs. :)

flipwils11
Approved Member

Post by flipwils11 »

Are you planning for a v2 with other builds featured? Can I request some 80's metal for the soundtrack?

soniccj5
Approved Member

Post by soniccj5 »

Great job! I enjoyed the first soundtrack myself. Maybe for the next one(yeah, now you have to make another), you could use some 80s music.

shodog
Approved Member

Post by shodog »

I'm honored to have three buggies in the montage. Two that were mine and an MGD that I sold to another member.

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Post by THEYTOOKMYTHUMB »

Glad you guys liked it. I wasn't really sure if anyone would be interested or not(not that that ever stops me from posting :lol: ). I have a couple of other projects in mind. It's really simple other than collecting the photos. Takes about 90 minutes to go thru and collect enough. It's nice to have them on hand anyway. As for the soundtrack, you can just save one project and start as many more as you want set to any song you like. I've made tons of these of my daughter. It's a good way to view digital photos that would otherwise just sit in my hard drive. Plus you can put a bunch on one DVD and just pop it in at parties or whatever. Even small res photos stretch to any size tv screen just fine. Anyway, thanks for the kind comments. :D
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

longboardnj
Approved Member

Post by longboardnj »

soniccj5 wrote:Great job! I enjoyed the first soundtrack myself. Maybe for the next one(yeah, now you have to make another), you could use some 80s music.
just what i was thinking.... great job thanks and heres the song i think you should have used 8) [youtube]nsdj9NRzqC4[/youtube]

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

Rizzo was nice enough to let me use his photos. If you haven’t seen his stuff you’re missing out on some of the best. He’s an outstanding hobbyist and a true hero in the vintage r/c scene! Hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed making it. He has some great videos out on youtube also if you want more action! Thanks Rizzo! 8)

Now off to bed. I need my rest as Thanksgiving at mom’s will mean that my nieces and nephews will be gunnin’ for my Wii dance title that I’m still holding from last year. I just hope all the turkey doesn’t slow down the pop n lock routine that I have planned. It’s sure to throw a wrench in on those family members expecting another disco display. :mrgreen:

If this isn’t viewable anywhere please let me know. I’m not sure if the other was caused by the rights to that song, or just music in general. Either way it’s BS! :roll:

[youtube]QwIeBUDjwn0[/youtube]
"The world looks so much better through beer goggles: Enjoy today, you never know what tomorrow may bring."
Ken

soniccj5
Approved Member

Re: RC10 Montage (The Rizzo Files Added!)

Post by soniccj5 »

Another great video. Keep them coming!

Maybe a VONATS edition??

GJW
Approved Member

Post by GJW »

awesome vids mate a top effort indeed. x2 for some tuff music for the audio. tool, alice in chains :wink: rizzo is a special guy that's for sure very humble 8)

slotcarrod
Approved Member

Post by slotcarrod »

Cool, looks great, can't wait to get home and play it with sound! We don't have speakers at work! :roll: :mrgreen:

THEYTOOKMYTHUMB

I've been on a serious Offspring kick lately so I was inspired to set one of their songs to a montage. Man is my forearm tired... from clicking this mouse. :lol:

I actually have an r/c related one coming up when I have more time. I've kinda been off the grid, but this was an easy quick project because it was a labor of love. :mrgreen:

[youtube]P1FWTXiyvcI[/youtube]
Ken