yokomo clearance from original distributor.

The place for all things Yokomo.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

alien3t
Approved Member

yokomo clearance from original distributor.

Post by alien3t »

Ultimate hobbies in Orange Ca, was importing Yokomo before Yokomo us came about,. Well they are moving thier shop and have been moving old inventory, (all brands, Found TOMY stuff today).

WEll they have been clearing out old YZ stuff for example, i found 15 at leasat front diff sets, (rings, bearing, pully, outdrives diff balls) at least 12 magnesium front diff housings, countless universals, countless diff pullys, by themselves, outdrives, other pullys, arms arms arms, upper decks, of all kinds, 1 drive hexes, linkage kits at least 50. and so on, at least 4 tubs of yz parts, yr2 parts, and i found 1 brand new yz "95 chassis everything is selling for 75% off, lets see front magnesium bulkheads $49 dollars now take off 75%. belts and belts and belts, and spring sets front rear, tires, and so on and so on, thousands of parts left over. some newer stuff, yr4, m2 pro stuff, some mr4 tc chassis and so on and so on. like to help members here get they are clearing anything old.

i bought 2 trinity xx trans braces, ebay, 9-40 bucks, i paid 4.50. i would like to find a way to work with peeps, as in i go in and we work something out so people here restoring and so on can, i am not looking to make money on this, im looking to help rc10 talk members out.

RC10th
Approved Member

Re: yokomo clearance from original distributor.

Post by RC10th »

Do they have a list of what's available?
I was old school - when old school wasn't cool !

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

nope its been out of the inventory in boxes in the back for at least 15 years, this isnt any sun damaged dustry on hooks stuff. each tub is a good 5-10 gallon at most size tubs,

stickboy007
Approved Member

Post by stickboy007 »

Wow...

I know it would be a lot of work on your end, but it would certainly help the folks on here if you could compile a list, at least starting with YZ10 parts (which I suspect most people here would be interested in).

I would be particularly interested to see if there are any aluminum YZ10 front/rear bulkheads, copper springs, and a list of 94/95 YZ10 parts.

crusaderlyf
Approved Member

Post by crusaderlyf »

Some one listed many parts of yokomo yz10 series, included the yz10 chassis set, just the same guy?

hondaman
Approved Member

Post by hondaman »

alien3t wrote:Ultimate hobbies in Orange Ca, was importing Yokomo before Yokomo us came about,. Well they are moving thier shop and have been moving old inventory, (all brands, Found TOMY stuff today).

WEll they have been clearing out old YZ stuff for example, i found 15 at leasat front diff sets, (rings, bearing, pully, outdrives diff balls) at least 12 magnesium front diff housings, countless universals, countless diff pullys, by themselves, outdrives, other pullys, arms arms arms, upper decks, of all kinds, 1 drive hexes, linkage kits at least 50. and so on, at least 4 tubs of yz parts, yr2 parts, and i found 1 brand new yz "95 chassis everything is selling for 75% off, lets see front magnesium bulkheads $49 dollars now take off 75%. belts and belts and belts, and spring sets front rear, tires, and so on and so on, thousands of parts left over. some newer stuff, yr4, m2 pro stuff, some mr4 tc chassis and so on and so on. like to help members here get they are clearing anything old.

i bought 2 trinity xx trans braces, ebay, 9-40 bucks, i paid 4.50. i would like to find a way to work with peeps, as in i go in and we work something out so people here restoring and so on can, i am not looking to make money on this, im looking to help rc10 talk members out.
Is this the one on Katella?? Hmm maybe I'll take a trip down there..

Shawn

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

Yes hondaman. There clearing out all old stock. Still a few xx trinity parts. Stuff they jave been hoarding over a decade. And that doesnt need to be on the walls.

hondaman
Approved Member

Post by hondaman »

cool deal.. I'll go by when i have a day off.. thanks!

Shawn

mk-Zero
Business Member

Post by mk-Zero »

Where are they moving to? I use those guys occationally, I live about 2 miles from them.

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

mk-Zero wrote:Where are they moving to? I use those guys occationally, I live about 2 miles from them.
They dont know uet. They are still looking. They emptied a hugh part of the store out made a lottle carpet track. Just the more old stuff thats taking up space they can sell. The less they have to move again.

HS-YZ250

Post by HS-YZ250 »

I don't have specific needs, other than a Yokomo TCS ( darn you people who outbid me, this week! :evil: ) and bumper, but I'd love to be able to rummage through for '95 YZ10, Kyosho Rocky, Lost LXT, and JRX Pro SE stuff.

Think I've got a ways to go before being cleared for BST, though.
Losi LXT (JRX-T Conversion)
Losi JRX Pro SE
Kyosho Rocky
Parts-Car-to-Runner Kyosho Rocky
Yokomo YZ10 WCS '95 Pavidis
RJ Speed Spec10 "Chew Toy Mk1"
Redcat Lightning STK "Chew Toy Mk 2"
Kyosho Lazer ZX, ZX-R, ZX-RR

jbmeyer13
Approved Member

Post by jbmeyer13 »

I sent Ultimate Customer Service an email with my want list and also called them today. The rep on the phone made it sound like they had nothing left. I gave him my list and asked that he called me back if he had anything in stock. If anyone swings by these are the items I'm looking for:

1. Spring Set YS-2R (ZC 2729) or Soft Copper Springs if no complete set

2. TH-1 wheel hubs

3. TR-32 rear tires

4. TH-30 rear wheels

5. Works '91-97' Body

6. Works '91 Undertray

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

out of that list there were a few ys-2r spring sets still there maybe 1 or 2. the tires wheels and bodies are gone. (a while back they had so many left over tires most were cut up and tossed in trash. wheels i got the last pair. Im going back monday for another member, i already helped one member grab stuff. I have dug through the 6 tubs of stuff. but for the off road cars mainly thing left, are zd-422 axles, and zc-501 front diff kits. a few sets of 97 shock tower sets, and 407a arm sets. but owner did say there might be some things still hidden upstairs. mainly left is mr4tc stuff, some yr4 stuff, and some yrf2 stuff. still 658 belts and linkage kits, tons of zc433, and i think 432 or the front ones, and tons of zc-204.

alien3t
Approved Member

Post by alien3t »

and there are magnesium bulkheads front only left still also. i grabbed the last aluminum one.

flustorm99
Approved Member

Post by flustorm99 »

Maaaate, i'd be up for any 91-93 front sus arms, turnbuckle sets, top decks, 93 chassis, cvd's, pink rear 94 rims, belts, tcs..and front alloy or magnesium bulkheads. Anything works 93 lemme know..:)

Cheers and goodonya for doing this..:)...i am sure everyone appreciates your help..:)...