no happy ending

Feel free to discuss anything NON-R/C related that is on your mind.

Moderators: scr8p, klavy69

marlo
Approved Member

no happy ending

Post by marlo »

I took this whole week off to relax, everything hurts on me, shoulders, hips, back, at 40!! So my wife made me an appointment at a clinic to get a good rub down. No happy endings here. First off I got what appeared to be an EX football player, who had striking similarities to a T-34 Russian tank!! I wasn't sure what to expect at first. He asked what I did, where it hurt, I was on my stomach for the remainder of the hour. I felt like he was tearing me apart, and he said this was "going easy" on me. He had asked that I return this Friday for a follow up, only half an hour this time. But I feel almost 70% better........Just thought I would put it out there.

marlo
Approved Member

Re: no happy ending

Post by marlo »

OK I just reread that, And I can see how 2, or 3 jokes can slide in there, go easy on me :twisted:

Coelacanth
Approved Member

Post by Coelacanth »

Well...better that you were on your stomach than your back, eh? :P
Completed projects: CYANide Onroad Optima | Zebra Gold Optima | Barney Optima | OptiMutt RWD Mid
Gallery - Coel's Stalls: Marui Galaxy & Shogun Resto-Mods | FrankenBuff AYK Buffalo | 1987 Buick GNX RC12L3

GoMachV

Post by GoMachV »

Oh boy there is a lot to work with there (TWSS? Lol)
Glad your doing better, you may not be able to walk after Friday!
It's time to stand up to the bully. Support the companies that support the industry, not the ones that tear it down. Say no to Traxxas
Factory Works website

RichieRich
Approved Member

Post by RichieRich »

marlo wrote:OK I just reread that, And I can see how 2, or 3 jokes can slide in there, go easy on me :twisted:
Excellent choice of words on both posts. ;)

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

Pretty sure you coulda got the happy ending if you'd have asked for it. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'm giving serious thought to getting a massage too, I've got a few knots the size of small countries that I'd like to get rid of.
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

romulus22

Post by romulus22 »

I'm not one of those homophobes, worked with plenty of gay people and was friends with all of them. But I honestly don't think I would be comfortable with a man giving me a massage. IDE probably get kicked out for requesting it must be a woman.

rc10johnny
Approved Member

Post by rc10johnny »

Halgar wrote:Pretty sure you coulda got the happy ending if you'd have asked for it. :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'm giving serious thought to getting a massage too, I've got a few knots the size of small countries that I'd like to get rid of.
"HALGAR" you gave those small knots up when you got married and have been banned from feeding the chickens anymore :shock: :mrgreen:

Halgar
Approved Member

Post by Halgar »

rc10johnny wrote:"HALGAR" you gave those small knots up when you got married and have been banned from feeding the chickens anymore :shock: :mrgreen:
Nope, those knots are still intact, though she is responsible for the pain in my neck. :twisted: :lol: :lol:
klavy69 wrote:... when I give you s&#t its a loan...I want it back!

perry
Approved Member

Post by perry »

marlo wrote:I took this whole week off to relax, everything hurts on me, shoulders, hips, back, at 40!! So my wife made me an appointment at a clinic to get a good rub down. No happy endings here. First off I got what appeared to be an EX football player, who had striking similarities to a T-34 Russian tank!! I wasn't sure what to expect at first. He asked what I did, where it hurt, I was on my stomach for the remainder of the hour. I felt like he was tearing me apart, and he said this was "going easy" on me. He had asked that I return this Friday for a follow up, only half an hour this time. But I feel almost 70% better........Just thought I would put it out there.
y'know, one more thing you can try is talking to your Dr. about deep tissue puncture. they basically stab the knot with a needle to make the muscle retract from the punctured area. I've had to have it done several times over the years along with Chiro and massage. It doesn't work for everybody, but when it does, man, what a difference!