I'm starting this thread to put some information out there, and for others to add what they learn to it.
If you have thing to add please do.
The Mini B appears to be nearly identical to the Mini T 2.0, The Mini t 1.0 had bearing axles
Many of the electronics will be compatible with other 1/16 - 1/18 cars
Youtube compensated review of the car Ryan Harris NEW RC CAR!! Losi Mini B Pro Roller
Small size 280 motors. These are much more expensive than the 380 counterparts. The RTR motor is labeled a 28 turn
It appears that the brushless motors for this class are spec'd by size so a 2430 motor is 24 mm in diameter and 30 mm in length.
it looks like 2430 are spec'd for this class, but other 24XX motors may fit.
- Hobbywing has 2 combos that may fit EZRUN Combo for 1/18 Car (A Series)
- ESC and motor in one Dynamite Brushless Motor/ESC 2-in-1 Combo, 6000Kv: Mini-T 2.0, Mini-B
- ESC only no sensor Castle 1/18 Sidewinder Micro 2 ESC, 12.6V, 2A Peak BEC
The stock servo horn in a 20t micro-horn. The servo size is 'micro'
- Reefs RC 99:Micro Servo . Requires Reefs v2 micro 25t servo horn
- Spektrum SX107 Micro Analog Metal Gear Surface Servo I had seen some negative review of this on Amain.com, but this is the RTR kit servo.
- Savox SH-0264MG Digital "High Speed" Micro Servo 21 tooth spline
The car can only fit a 8-900 Mah Battery. Consider looking at airplane Lipo as well
7.4V 800mAh 2S 50C Hardcase LiPo Battery EC2
I think these are standard 8mm hex wheels. The axles are the same for the Mini B and the Mini t2.0
- J-Concepts has a variety of tires,wheels and pre mounts
- 8mm hex to 12mm adaptermoto-obscura